Mega Dvd Changers Need DVD To Digital Media Help?

Need DVD to digital media help? - mega dvd changers

I have many movies, and I think you buy a Sony DVD mega-changer, but I, wonder if there are other options, like mega-changer is very large. Is there a way where all my DVDs in a kind of disk, and connect it to my receiver or TV and a menu system (like a digital video recorder) to the film will I do? Something more like a request. The DVD changer is quite primitive, with menu items and not on the TV screen. Please can someone give me some advice.

2 comments:

steveo15... said...

You can rip DVD to AVI or Dvix and in a computer network. Then you can make a network storage device and use, and convert your multimedia files on your home theater.

Adam B said...

You can use an external hard drive and on a PC - Y - try revolutionary AppleTV Apple. You do not need a Mac to a single PC or Mac, of course) not help much when you consider that you can send wireless video, music, photos and more. see link below for details.

U.S. Website - Http: / / store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/We ...

UK Website - http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/ ...

Post a Comment