Post Workout Drink What Protein Is Suited For A Teenager To Drink? Pre-workout Drink? Post-workout Drink?

What protein is suited for a teenager to drink? pre-workout drink? post-workout drink? - post workout drink

M Hello, I'm 5 "7" Slim Fit 132 pounds 16 years. "Kg patulin quest for the 180. Muscle mass. Did I swim every day for 3 hours, then work at home during the time of the exercises that I can cope with P90X. They talk for a drink after work .. I expected to the tone for the beach body I've always wanted .. What type of protein should I buy? "What would you? Read hemp protein was better than serum, since serum kitchen, getting rid of unnecessary items, while the organic hemp = crude protein. Labrada read some good products and ISOPur is a good drink driving after a meeting ... but there are many proteins that are to me, what they buy is lost. contribute to all the information and whether I will in no way get the results, because c This is what I want. Thank you!

3 comments:

O B 1 said...

Always shake before and after consuming exercise. In addition, make sure you eat a high quality chemical free buttermilk, unless the fillers and additives.

rumcoke_... said...

It appears that you have done your homework and that's good.

I am not a food expert by any means, but the thin whey protein (designer) works quite well. I got lucky with him when I used it and was satisfied with the outcome. Now my intake of protein food (meat, fish Take control, etc..)

Good luck with your fitness goals!

mes que un club said...

reluctant to buy protein shakes to make sure that does not have creatine in it .. read the label on the back .. as their liver, a protein shake fuck is so good that not only creatine

Post a Comment