Acura Legend Futer I Have A 92 Acura Legend And I Was Wondering What Is The Best Oil To Use?

I have a 92 Acura Legend and I was wondering what is the best oil to use? - acura legend futer

My 1992 Acura Legend is my baby with 176.000 miles and try to see what I can from him for the execution. I am working on the development of a supply of fresh air and a new exhaust system, but before that, I am ready for an oil change ...

My friend told me to change a synthetic oil to clean the engine and does it better. He said that a change of synthetic oil, 3 oil changes then go with a synthetic mixture. I will pay money for it, but I switch to synthetic oil? If not, what should I use for the execution?

Thank you for your help! It is much appreciated!

4 comments:

man_with... said...

Stick 5 / 30
Every brand is ok
Synthetic is a waste of money
Oh, inlet and outlet is also a great waste of money
is a 92 with 170K

Bob S said...

Normally 5W30 is good.
Some oil companies a higher mileage.
Synthetic is not always good

peanut23... said...

exactly what he requires 5W30

deceive a car w / 176 K is in trouble, even if it is an Acura.

Synthetics will not get better. How can I better run oil? Who is slippery? If it's so easy to use all the car manufacturers.

jeff said...

Use of synthetic oil, because the engine to think the high mileage and synthetic oil too much and lead to an oil leak. If it was my car I just go to the regular 10-30W or 5W-30W oil.

Post a Comment