Diagram Of A Rabbits Help Me With A Food Web Diagram/trapezoid/pyramid (of A Forest) Please? 7-8th Grade Level D:?

Help me with a food web diagram/trapezoid/pyramid (of a forest) please? 7-8th grade level D:? - diagram of a rabbits

Please help me) with a chart of the food chain and / trapezoidal pyramid (forest, please? 7-D Grade 8:

I need a food web representation of the trapezoidal pyramid .. And I'm not sure what eats what, and so on

The list of animals or organisms that ...
Foxes
Wiesel
Bobcats
Deer
Beetles
Rabbits
Squirrels
Grouse
Berry bushes and berries
Nogales and nuts
Oaks and Acorns


Who eats what?
How many levels of the pyramid of the food chain and should be the trapezoid?
What should be called on every level? (Producers, primary consumers, secondary consumers, tertiary consumers, decomposers, abiotic factors, raw materials, etc.)
What animals / facilities go, how much?

Thank you! I really, really appreciate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment